This is the beginning of a fresh community offering exploring elements through sound, the voice, and improvisation. Your participation is essential in co-creating such an experience. For this first session we will submerge into the element: WATER As we honor of the Pieces NEW MOON in March. Sita Rose will draw from different world traditions, rituals and 5+ years experience facilitating group classes as a board certified music therapist.
::: W A T E R :::
- guided meditation on theme: Fluidity
- chants to Oshun (Latin American Goddess of fresh water) Saraswati (Hindu Goddess) and more.
- song circles
- vocal improvisation
- featured instruments: gong and crystal bowls, HAPI drum.
> > > Don't pass this event up if you > > >
- Seek a deeper understanding of your voice and its limitlessness
- Get energized by participating in community music collaborations
- Wish to raise your inner vibration and promote soul level healing
- Long for a space for vocal/sound creativity without judgement or expectation
Friday Evening | MARCH 11th @ 6:30-8:30pm | by Donation ($10)